Tuesday 26 November 2013

Lift Up Hands in Praise -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

KJV Bible verse list compiled by the WordWeaver


"Hear the voice of my supplications, when I cry unto thee, when I lift up my hands toward thy holy oracle."

Psalms 28:2, KJV


"Thus will I bless thee while I live: I will lift up my hands in thy name."

Psalms 63:4, KJV


"Rejoice the soul of thy servant: for unto thee, O Lord, do I lift up my soul."

Psalms 86:4, KJV


"Lift up your hands in the sanctuary, and bless the LORD."

Psalms 134:2, KJV


"O Zion, that bringest good tidings, get thee up into the high mountain; O Jerusalem, that bringest good tidings, lift up thy voice with strength; lift it up, be not afraid; say unto the cities of Judah, Behold your God!"

Isaiah 40:9, KJV


"Let us lift up our heart with our hands unto God in the heavens."

Lamentations 3:41, KJV


"Though ye have lien among the pots, yet shall ye be as the wings of a dove covered with silver, and her feathers with yellow gold."

Psalms 68:13, KJV


"He giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might he increaseth strength. Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall: But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."

Isaiah 40:29-31, KJV


"Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;"

Hebrews 12:12, KJV




If you would like more information regarding the origin of these King James Version Bible verse lists, please visit this page. Thank-you!

No comments :

Post a Comment