Wednesday 19 February 2014

Praise the Lord -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

KJV Bible verse list compiled by the WordWeaver


"I will praise the LORD according to his righteousness: and will sing praise to the name of the LORD most high."

Psalm 7:17, KJV


"The meek shall eat and be satisfied: they shall praise the LORD that seek him: your heart shall live for ever."

Psalm 22:26, KJV


"Praise the LORD with harp: sing unto him with the psaltery and an instrument of ten strings."

Psalm 33:2, KJV


"This shall be written for the generation to come: and the people which shall be created shall praise the LORD."

Psalm 102:18, KJV


"Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! . . . Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! . . . Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men! . . . Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!"

Psalm 107:8, 15, 21, 31, KJV


"I will greatly praise the LORD with my mouth; yea, I will praise him among the multitude."

Psalm 109:30, KJV


"Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the assembly of the upright, and in the congregation."

Psalm 111:1, KJV


"But we will bless the LORD from this time forth and for evermore. Praise the LORD."

Psalm 115:18, KJV


"O praise the LORD, all ye nations: praise him, all ye people."

Psalm 117:1, KJV


"Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the LORD:"

Psalm 118:19, KJV


"Praise the LORD; for the LORD is good: sing praises unto his name; for it is pleasant."

Psalm 135:3, KJV


"Praise ye the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul. While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises unto my God while I have any being."

Psalm 146:1-2, KJV


"Praise the LORD, O Jerusalem; praise thy God, O Zion."

Psalm 147:12, KJV


"Praise the LORD from the earth, ye dragons, and all deeps:"

Psalm 148:7, KJV


"Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD. Praise ye the LORD."

Psalm 150:6, KJV


"And again, Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles; and laud him, all ye people."

Romans 15:11, KJV




If you would like more information regarding the origin of these King James Version Bible verse lists, please visit this page. Thank-you!


No comments :

Post a Comment