Sunday 27 September 2015

Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life Graphic 10

i-did-it-my-way


"I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I am he, ye shall die in your sins . . . Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things."
John 8:24, 28, KJV


"Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Jesus is the Bread of Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Jesus Came to Give Us Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Jesus Has Power Over Death and Hell" KJV Bible Verse List


"Life-Giving Spirit" KJV Bible Verse List


"Promise of Eternal Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Water of Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Wellspring of Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Book of Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Crown of Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Strive for Your Crown of Life" KJV Bible Verse List


"Our Precious Promise" KJV Bible Verse List


"We Have Passed From Death Unto Life" KJV Bible Verse List


Article: "Death: Final Battle, Final Victory!"



Jesus is the Resurrection and the Life Graphic 10

No comments :

Post a Comment