Friday 11 August 2017

Reprove and Rebuke -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

King James Version Bible verse list compiled by Bill Kochman -- a.k.a. the WordWeaver -- concerning the topic "Reprove and Rebuke".

KJV Bible verse list compiled by the WordWeaver

"Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will REPROVE the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged."
John 16:7-11, KJV

"For ye were sometimes darkness, but now are ye light in the Lord: walk as children of light . . . And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather REPROVE them."
Ephesians 5:8, 11, KJV

"Them that sin REBUKE before all, that others also may fear."
1 Timothy 5:20, KJV

"Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; REPROVE, REBUKE, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine."
2 Timothy 4:2, KJV

"This witness is true. Wherefore REBUKE them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith; Not giving heed to Jewish fables, and commandments of men, that turn from the truth."
Titus 1:13-14, KJV

"These things speak, and exhort, and REBUKE with all authority. Let no man despise thee."
Titus 2:15, KJV

"As many as I love, I REBUKE and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent."
Revelation 3:19, KJV

"Open REBUKE is better than secret love."
Proverbs 27:5, KJV




If you would like more information regarding the origin of these King James Version Bible verse lists, please go to https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/index.html. Thank-you!

No comments :

Post a Comment