Monday 29 June 2020

Bill, where did you go?

Bill, where did you go? is on Bill"s Bible Basics Blog at https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/bill-where-did-you-go/


“But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.”
Hebrews 13:16, KJV


Sometimes, I receive comments from my online friends, in which they seem to think that I have left the social networks, or at least that I am posting a lot less. In actuality, this is not what is happening.


The fact of the matter is this: If you don’t frequently like, comment on and share my posts, the Facebook algorithm interprets this as meaning that you don’t have much interest in my posts. As a result, my posts will slowly disappear from your news feed, giving you the false impression that I am no longer posting, or perhaps that I have even left Facebook altogether.


My friends, this is simply NOT true. You can prove this for yourselves, simply by visiting my timeline, my FB page or the BBB group. This applies to other social networks where I participate as well. What you will discover is that I actually post daily, meaning that I make literally hundreds of posts every single month.


So, the solution is simple: Visit and engage on my timeline, FB page or in the BBB group more often, and you will then hopefully see more of my posts in your news feed as well. Thanks so much!


You will find additional helpful tips on this Bill’s Bible Basics page:


https://www.billkochman.com/Facebook-Tips/facebook-tips-see-more-bbb.html


To visit my website and blog directly, please use the following links:


BBB Webite: www.billkochman.com/index.html


BBB Blog: www.billkochman.com/Blog/

No comments :

Post a Comment