Thursday 24 February 2022

Subscribe to the Bill's Bible Basics YouTube Channel!

Subscribe to the Bill's Bible Basics YouTube Channel! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXhxqWcWC7SpP-JBNXIYTdg For years now, some folks have been asking me to make my BBB articles and series available in video format. While I have had a YouTube channel for years, it wasn't until 2018 that I really started using it. But then I got too busy taking care of other facets of the Bill's Bible Basics and the Christian Social Network ministries. After all, I am only a one-man operation, and I can only stretch myself so far. Well recently, I decided to dedicate more time to adding more content to my channel. I am also using better hardware and software now compared to four years ago. So, to view the slowly growing number of my article videos on my YouTube channel, please go to the above URL and subscribe today! Thank you! I really appreciate it! https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/subscribe-to-the-bills-bible-basics-youtube-channel/?feed_id=4207&_unique_id=6217cb250ece4&Subscribe%20to%20the%20Bill%27s%20Bible%20Basics%20YouTube%20Channel%21

No comments :

Post a Comment