Monday 25 April 2022

FEAR AND PEACE -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

FEAR AND PEACE -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List King James Version Bible verse list compiled by Bill Kochman concerning the topic "Fear and Peace". Visit my page at https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/ to see all the lists I've compiled to date. Thanks! "Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee." Isaiah 26:3, KJV "Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." Isaiah 41:10, KJV "Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ:" Romans 5:1, KJV "And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus." Philippians 4:7, KJV "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." 2 Timothy 1:7, KJV "There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love." 1 John 4:18, KJV "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid." John 14:27, KJV "Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them." Psalm 119:165, KJV "While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage." 2 Peter 2:19, KJV "Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?" Romans 6:16, KJV "For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father." Romans 8:15, KJV "And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell." Matthew 10:28, KJV "And deliver them who through fear of death were all their lifetime subject to bondage." Hebrews 2:15, KJV "So that we may boldly say, The Lord is my helper, and I will not fear what man shall do unto me." Hebrews 13:6, KJV "The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear him, and delivereth them." Psalm 34:7, KJV
If you would like more info regarding the origin of these KJV Bible verse lists, go to https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/. Thank-you! https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/fear-and-peace-kjv-king-james-version-bible-verse-list/?feed_id=8952&_unique_id=6266954f03c7f&FEAR%20AND%20PEACE%20--%20KJV%20%28King%20James%20Version%29%20Bible%20Verse%20List

No comments :

Post a Comment