Tuesday 31 January 2023

If You Send Me a Facebook Friend Request .....

If You Send Me a Facebook Friend Request ..... If you meet the basic requirements which I have outlined in this graphic, there is a very good chance that I will accept your friend request. Basically, the more active you are on your timeline, and the more boldly, and the more consistently, you share your Christian faith, the more I will be inclined to accept your friend request. When visiting a timeline, I ask myself the following questions: * Would I want my other Christian friends to see the content on this page? * Will this timeline inspire and encourage the faith of my friends and feed them spiritually? * Will the content of this timeline confuse them in any way? * Would any content on this timeline embarrass me if my friends were to see it? https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/if-you-send-me-a-facebook-friend-request/?feed_id=26550&_unique_id=63da1adbb4fd6&If%20You%20Send%20Me%20a%20Facebook%20Friend%20Request%20.....

No comments :

Post a Comment