Tuesday 23 May 2023

JOY IN THE MORNING -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

JOY IN THE MORNING -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List KJV Bible verse list compiled by #BillKochman for #BillsBibleBasics. Topic: "Joy in the Morning". Visit https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/ to see all my lists. "It is of the LORD'S mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness." Lamentations 3:22-23, KJV "My voice shalt thou hear in the morning, O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer unto thee, and will look up." Psalm 5:3, KJV "For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." Psalm 30:5, KJV "But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble." Psalm 59:16, KJV "But unto thee have I cried, O LORD; and in the morning shall my prayer prevent thee." Psalm 88:13, KJV "[A Psalm or Song for the sabbath day.] It is a good thing to give thanks unto the LORD, and to sing praises unto thy name, O most High: To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night," Psalm 92:1-2, KJV "This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24, KJV "Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee." Psalm 143:8, KJV
If you would like more info regarding the origin of these KJV Bible verse lists, go to https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/. Thank-you! https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/joy-in-the-morning-kjv-king-james-version-bible-verse-list/?feed_id=72319&_unique_id=646ce12f89cac&JOY%20IN%20THE%20MORNING%20--%20KJV%20%28King%20James%20Version%29%20Bible%20Verse%20List

No comments :

Post a Comment