Tuesday 28 November 2023

LED AND GUIDED BY THE LORD -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

LED AND GUIDED BY THE LORD -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List KJV Bible verse list compiled by #BillKochman for #BillsBibleBasics. Topic: "Led and Guided by the Lord". Visit https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/ to see all my lists. "[A Psalm of David.] The LORD ‭is‭ my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE LEADETH ME BESIDE THE STILL WATERS. He restoreth my soul: HE LEADETH ME IN THE PATHS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS for his name’s sake." Psalm 23:1-3, KJV "To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, AND LEADETH THEM OUT. And when he putteth forth his own sheep, HE GOETH BEFORE THEM, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.‭ John 10:3-4, KJV "Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE WILL GUIDE YOU INTO ALL TRUTH: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come." John 16:13, KJV "And thine ears shall hear a word behind thee, saying, This ‭is‭ the way, walk ye in it, when ye turn to the right hand, and when ye turn to the left." Isaiah 30:21, KJV "And the LORD shall guide thee continually, and satisfy thy soul in drought, and make fat thy bones: and thou shalt be like a watered garden, and like a spring of water, whose waters fail not." Isaiah 58:11, KJV "I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye." Psalm 32:8, KJV "For this God ‭is‭ our God for ever and ever: he will be our guide ‭even‭ unto death." Psalm 48:14, KJV "Nevertheless I ‭am‭ continually with thee: thou hast holden ‭me‭ by my right hand. Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me ‭to‭ glory." Psalm 73:23-24, KJV "Lead me, O LORD, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face." Psalm 5:8, KJV "Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou ‭art‭ the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day." Psalm 25:4-5, KJV "Teach me thy way, O LORD, and lead me in a plain path, because of mine enemies." Psalm 27:11, KJV "For thou ‭art‭ my rock and my fortress; therefore for thy name’s sake lead me, and guide me." Psalm 31:3, KJV "O send out thy light and thy truth: let them lead me; let them bring me unto thy holy hill, and to thy tabernacles." Psalm 43:3, KJV "From the end of the earth will I cry unto thee, when my heart is overwhelmed: lead me to the rock ‭that‭ is higher than I." Psalm 61:2, KJV "‭‭Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?‭ If I ascend up into heaven, thou ‭art‭ there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou ‭art there‭.‭ If‭ I take the wings of the morning, ‭and‭ dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;‭ Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me . . . Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if ‭there be any‭ wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting." Psalm 139:7-10, 23-24, KJV "‭‭Teach me to do thy will; for thou ‭art‭ my God: thy spirit ‭is‭ good; lead me into the land of uprightness." Psalm 143:10, KJV
If you would like more info regarding the origin of these KJV Bible verse lists, go to https://www.billkochman.com/VerseLists/. Thank-you! https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/led-and-guided-by-the-lord-kjv-king-james-version-bible-verse-list/?feed_id=106933&_unique_id=6566cf8732683&LED%20AND%20GUIDED%20BY%20THE%20LORD%20--%20KJV%20%28King%20James%20Version%29%20Bible%20Verse%20List

No comments :

Post a Comment