Tuesday 21 July 2015

Founded on the Rock of the Word -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

KJV Bible verse list compiled by the WordWeaver


"For in the time of trouble he shall hide me in his pavilion: in the secret of his tabernacle shall he hide me; he shall set me up upon a rock."
Psalms 27:5, KJV


"He brought me up also out of an horrible pit, out of the miry clay, and set my feet upon a rock, and established my goings."
Psalms 40:2, KJV


"And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell not: for it was founded upon a rock."
Matthew 7:25, KJV


"And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."
Matthew 16:18, KJV


"And did all drink the same spiritual drink: for they drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock was Christ."
1 Corinthians 10:4, KJV


"For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ."
1 Corinthians 3:11, KJV


"And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God."
Revelation 19:13, KJV



If you would like more information regarding the origin of these King James Version Bible verse lists, please visit this page. Thank-you!



Founded on the Rock of the Word -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

No comments :

Post a Comment