Wednesday 23 November 2016

WordWeaver"s Original Christian Poetry

wordweavers-original-christian-poetry

To those of you who have enjoyed reading my poetry over the past several years, I am pleased to announce that I have just completed creating a new section on the Bill"s Bible Basics website called WordWeaver"s Original Christian Poetry.

This new section of the website is an index of all of the poems which I have composed to date, which is currently just below two hundred.

Similar to what you find on my blog in the Bill"s Poetry category, each poem in this new section is the original graphic, with very minimal compression. This means that the graphics look considerably better than what you find on my Facebook timeline, for example.

Also similar to my blog, each poem in this new section is on its own page. These pages are static, meaning that for the most part, they will never change, and you will be able to go back to the same URL over and over again, without worrying about the poem disappearing someday.

Another advantage to using this new section of the site is that being as these are static pages which do not use PHP or a mySQL database -- my BBB Blog uses both -- these pages will probably load faster in your web browser than my blog pages.

Furthermore, just as I do on my BBB Blog, and on the over half dozen social networks where I participate, each poem is accompanied by links to Bible study resources on the Bill"s Bible Basics website; that is, to related articles and series I have written, as well as to related KJV Bible verse lists which I have compiled over the past fourteen years.

Some of you might find this new poetry setup more appealing that viewing my poems on my blog, or on the various social networks where I participate.

To visit the WordWeaver"s Original Christian Poetry section of my website, please go to the following URL:

http://www.billkochman.com/Poetry/index.html

Note: Thus far, I have added 110 of my poems to this new section, up to and including the letter "O". I will continue adding more until I get too tired or too sleepy today. They should all be posted there by sometime tomorrow, and possibly sooner, depending on how I feel.

I have put a lot of work into this new section of the site, so I hope that you will choose to stop by. Thanks so much! I appreciate it! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment