Tuesday 29 November 2016

Christian Poetry for Your Inspiration -- by Bill Kochman

wordweavers-original-christian-poetry

Dear friends, just a reminder that if you want to see ALL of my poems -- currently numbering 233 -- in one place, and in their best image quality, and with all of the associated Bible resource links, you should visit my official poetry page at the following URL:

http://www.billkochman.com/Poetry/index.html

In case you are not aware of it, when I write new poems, the above URL is the FIRST PLACE where I post them online.

After that, I post them on my "Bill"s Bible Basics Blog", and from there, they are propagated to the eight social networks in which I participate.

However, please also be aware of the fact that due to Internet congestion, over-loaded servers on the social networks, etc., not all of my work -- poems and otherwise -- always makes it to the social networks.

For example, that is why the totals that you see in my Facebook albums, does not match with what you will find on the above page. The poetry URL I shared above will ALWAYS have ALL of my released poems. So if you don"t want to miss any of my poems, please visit it.

Oh, and while you are visiting that section of my website, you can also share each individual poem on your Facebook, Twitter and Google+ account.

If you need additional sharing options besides those three, then please consider visiting the "Bill"s Poetry" category on my "Bill"s Bible Basics Blog" at http://www.billkochman.com/Blog/. You can share my poetry -- and other graphics -- with all eight social networks from there.

Thanks again. I hope you are inspired, motivated and spiritually nourished by my work.

No comments :

Post a Comment