Friday 29 June 2018

First BBB Article Video is Now on YouTube!



Dear friends, over the past two days I have worked really hard to customize my brand new YouTube channel. I have created a number of graphics for it, and added a few other enhancements as well.

Not only that, but yesterday I recorded my first BBB series video. I decided to start with the basics, and I recorded the three-part series "Message to the World", which is my central Salvation message.

My friends, I really need your help with promoting the channel. If you haven"t visited there yet, please consider doing so soon, and subscribe to my channel. Over time, I will be slowly adding more articles and series videos to the channel. It is A LOT of work, so please keep me in your prayers. Thanks so much!

Following is the URL for my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCI1a1GbwbaI8SXRmeLCYABA

No comments :

Post a Comment