Sunday 30 April 2023

Bill's Bible Basics is Now on YouTube!

Bill's Bible Basics is Now on YouTube! Graphic created by #BillKochman for #BillsBibleBasics. Visit the BBB Graphics Library at https://www.billkochman.com/Graphics-Library/ to see all my graphics with related Bible studies. Oh yes! Mr. Bill finally got his butt in gear, and you will now find a few dozen of my Bill's Bible Basics articles on my Youtube channel! Please pray for me, because Lord willing, I hope to add many more in the future, as my time and health permit. You can go to the following URL in your desktop or laptop web browser to subscribe to my channel: https://www.youtube.com/@BillsBibleBasics Or, just search for "Bill's Bible Basics", or "Bill Kochman", in the YouTube app on your cell phone. Thank you! I really appreciate it! As a reminder, right now I share all or some of my work on the following social networks and websites: Bill's Bible Basics Blogger Christian Social Network Facebook Instagram LinkedIn MeWe OK (Odnoklassniki) Parler Pinterest Reddit Rumble Telegram Truth Social Tumblr Twitter VK (VKontakte) YouTube To find me on any of the aforementioned social networks, simply search for one of the following account names: Bill Kochman Bill's Bible Basics BillsBibleBasics WordWeaver777 WordWeaver https://www.billkochman.com/Blog/index.php/bills-bible-basics-is-now-on-youtube/?feed_id=57841&_unique_id=644efb9c2c36a&Bill%27s%20Bible%20Basics%20is%20Now%20on%20YouTube%21

No comments :

Post a Comment