Thursday 15 March 2012

Don't Worry, Trust in the Lord -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

Another WordWeaver's KJV Bible Verse List


Note: The word "worry" is not found one single time in the entire King James Version of the Bible, while the word "trust" is used one hundred and thirty-four times.


"The God of my rock; in him will I trust: he is my shield, and the horn of my salvation, my high tower, and my refuge, my saviour; thou savest me from violence . . . As for God, his way is perfect; the word of the LORD is tried: he is a buckler to all them that trust in him."

2 Samuel 22:3, 31, KJV


"Though he slay me, yet will I trust in him: but I will maintain mine own ways before him."

Job 13:15, KJV


"Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and ye perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him."

Psalms 2:12, KJV


"Offer the sacrifices of righteousness, and put your trust in the LORD."

Psalms 4:5, KJV


"But let all those that put their trust in thee rejoice: let them ever shout for joy, because thou defendest them: let them also that love thy name be joyful in thee."

Psalms 5:11, KJV


"And they that know thy name will put their trust in thee: for thou, LORD, hast not forsaken them that seek thee."

Psalms 9:10, KJV


"The LORD is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower."

Psalms 18:2, KJV


"Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God."

Psalms 20:7, KJV


"Trust in the LORD, and do good; so shalt thou dwell in the land, and verily thou shalt be fed. Delight thyself also in the LORD; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart. Commit thy way unto the LORD; trust also in him; and he shall bring it to pass."

Psalms 37:3-5, KJV


"Blessed is that man that maketh the LORD his trust, and respecteth not the proud, nor such as turn aside to lies."

Psalms 40:4, KJV


"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me . . . In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me."

Psalms 56:3-4, 11, KJV


"Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah."

Psalms 62:8, KJV


"In thee, O LORD, do I put my trust: let me never be put to confusion."

Psalms 71:1, KJV


"I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust."

Psalms 91:2, KJV


"Ye that fear the LORD, trust in the LORD: he is their help and their shield."

Psalms 115:11, KJV


"It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man."

Psalms 118:8, KJV


"Great peace have they which love thy law: and nothing shall offend them."

Psalms 119:165, KJV


"Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

Proverbs 3:5-6, KJV


"The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the LORD shall be safe."

Proverbs 29:25, KJV


"Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him."

Proverbs 30:5, KJV


"Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation."

Isaiah 12:2, KJV


"Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee. Trust ye in the LORD for ever: for in the LORD JEHOVAH is everlasting strength:"

Isaiah 26:3-4, KJV


"Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof."

Matthew 6:34, KJV


"And in his name shall the Gentiles trust."

Matthew 12:21, KJV


"Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

John 14:27, KJV


"And again, Esaias saith, There shall be a root of Jesse, and he that shall rise to reign over the Gentiles; in him shall the Gentiles trust."

Romans 15:12, KJV


"And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus."

Philippians 4:7, KJV


"For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe."

1 Timothy 4:10, KJV


"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind."

2 Timothy 1:7, KJV


"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love."

1 John 4:18, KJV




If you would like more information regarding the origin of these King James Version Bible verse lists, please visit this page. Thank-you!

No comments :

Post a Comment