Tuesday 6 March 2012

Meditate on the Word -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

Another WordWeaver's KJV Bible Verse List


"Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer."

Psalms 19:14, KJV


"My meditation of him shall be sweet: I will be glad in the LORD."

Psalms 104:34, KJV


"MEM. O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day . . . I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation."

Psalms 119:97, 99, KJV


"This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success."

Joshua 1:8, KJV


"But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."

Psalms 1:2, KJV


"When I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches."

Psalms 63:6, KJV


"I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings."

Psalms 77:12, KJV


"I will meditate in thy precepts, and have respect unto thy ways."

Psalms 119:15, KJV


"Princes also did sit and speak against me: but thy servant did meditate in thy statutes."

Psalms 119:23, KJV


"My hands also will I lift up unto thy commandments, which I have loved; and I will meditate in thy statutes."

Psalms 119:48, KJV


"Let the proud be ashamed; for they dealt perversely with me without a cause: but I will meditate in thy precepts."

Psalms 119:78, KJV


"Mine eyes prevent the night watches, that I might meditate in thy word."

Psalms 119:148, KJV


"I remember the days of old; I meditate on all thy works; I muse on the work of thy hands."

Psalms 143:5, KJV


"Meditate upon these things; give thyself wholly to them; that thy profiting may appear to all."

1 Timothy 4:15, KJV




If you would like more information regarding the origin of these King James Version Bible verse lists, please visit this page. Thank-you!

No comments :

Post a Comment