Monday 26 March 2012

Only One God -- KJV (King James Version) Bible Verse List

Another WordWeaver's KJV Bible Verse List


Thus saith the LORD the King of Israel, and his redeemer the LORD of hosts; I am the first, and I am the last; and beside me there is no God."

Isaiah 44:6, KJV


"Fear ye not, neither be afraid: have not I told thee from that time, and have declared it? ye are even my witnesses. Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any."

Isaiah 44:8, KJV


"I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:"

Isaiah 45:5, KJV


"Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me."

Isaiah 45:21, KJV


"Yet I am the LORD thy God from the land of Egypt, and thou shalt know no god but me: for there is no saviour beside me."

Hosea 13:4, KJV


"And the scribe said unto him, Well, Master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God; and there is none other but he:"

Mark 12:32, KJV


"Seeing it is one God, which shall justify the circumcision by faith, and uncircumcision through faith."

Romans 3:30, KJV


"But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him."

1 Corinthians 8:6, KJV


"There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord, one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all."

Ephesians 4:4-6, KJV


"For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;"

1 Timothy 2:5, KJV


"Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble."

James 2:19, KJV




If you would like more information regarding the origin of these King James Version Bible verse lists, please visit this page. Thank-you!


No comments :

Post a Comment